CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Wireless’ Rude, Rude Awakenings January 17, 2018
- Microwave Radiation vs. Health and Environment, MA MBTA Monopoles, Meters, and More August 14, 2017
- Insomnia July 2, 2017
- Could no longer afford designer shoes July 2, 2017
- Who put a cell tower in our yard? Elmo July 2, 2017
- Comment on Direct Action to Stop Smart Meters! by The Health of the People is the Highest Law… | Stop Smart Meters! February 21, 2018 The Health of the People is the Highest Law… | Stop Smart Meters!
- Comment on Smart Meter Lawsuits by Johnett Wells February 19, 2018 Johnett Wells
- Comment on The Health of the People is the Highest Law… by Jenny M. February 8, 2018 Jenny M.
- Comment on Warning: PG&E Installing ‘Smart’ Meters on Solar Homes by Josh Hart February 5, 2018 Josh Hart
- Comment on FAQ: Billing Issues by sarha February 4, 2018 sarha
Category Archives: Act Now
mbta 2 columns 8.13 color .compressed
5G signal will be more complex than 4G and wi-fi because of its faster speeds (up to 200X faster than 4G) and the higher information content of the signal. It will be used for virtual reality, self-driving cars, smart networking … Continue reading
Tobacco Science for Smart Meters Part 1 of 2 The Center for Public Integrity’s Feb. 8 article “Meet the Rented White Coats Who Defend Toxic Chemicals,” by David Heath chronicles a 2008 example of mercenary science. A lawyer defending the … Continue reading
The hearing will be held for H2868: https://malegislature.gov/Bills/189/House/H2868 An Act relative to utilities, smart meters, and ratepayers’ rights on Tuesday September 22, 1-5 pm at the Statehouse, 24 Beacon Street, Boston, room B-1. There are 27 bills listed for the afternoon session. https://malegislature.gov/Events/EventDetail?eventId=2215&eventDataSource=Hearings If … Continue reading
A crazy scenario unfolded in Millis, MA this week. A young officer was texting while driving, and crashed his police car. He chose to try to cover his tracks by inventing a story that he had taken gunshots from a … Continue reading