CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Comment against 5G network now September 30, 2016
- NTP Cancer Study Re-ignites Massachusetts Smart Meter Safety Debate May 31, 2016
- Update on MA Bill H2868 – utility meters and ratepayer’s rights May 20, 2016
- Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart March 10, 2016
- Another “Smart” Meter Rate Increase – Maryland March 5, 2016
- Comment on Photos of “Smart” Meters by Josh Hart March 16, 2017 Josh Hart
- Comment on FAQ: Billing Issues by not fooled! March 15, 2017 not fooled!
- Comment on Photos of “Smart” Meters by L.A. Kelley III March 14, 2017 L.A. Kelley III
- Comment on FAQ: Health Issues by Devonae Booth March 8, 2017 Devonae Booth
- Comment on Why Stop Smart Meters? by Felicia March 8, 2017 Felicia
Category Archives: Blog
Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart The deployment of wireless smart meters is an economic driver introduced via the Massachusetts Green Communities Act of 2008. Worcester is the site of the National Grid smart meter pilot … Continue reading
Southborough, Massachusetts is the site of highly publicized American’s with Disabilities Act lawsuit against the Fay School, the nation’s oldest boarding school, concerning a 12 year old child who developed a pattern of illness while attending classes in Wi-Fi enabled classrooms. … Continue reading
Long term chronic exposure from industrial-scale school Wi-Fi at exposure levels catering to military priorities is a practice many nations reject. Ukraine, Turkey, Spain, Poland, Peru, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, … Continue reading
Engineering Expert to Rhode Island Governor’s Disability Board, “Wireless Is Not Sustainable” The Rhode Island Governor’s Commission on Disabilities forum in N. Kingston featured testimony from individuals experiencing discrimination as the result of health conditions related to wireless radio … Continue reading
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20150307/OPINION/150307102/2011/OPINION March 07. 2015 7:24AM Burke: Danger from smart meters, Wi-Fi The Senate Committee on Global Warming and Climate Change issued its report “No Time to Waste” in February 2015. Senators Pacheco, Eldridge, Barrett, Downing, McGee, and Hudland state: “Our climate … Continue reading
Questioning the Safety of Our Children’s Exposure to Wireless Radiation – An Important Discussion for Parents and Educators Wednesday, June 10th, 7-9 pm, Plymouth Church, 87 Edgell Rd, Framingham, MA Many parents and educators, are unaware that wireless devices being … Continue reading
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS Docket 12-76-A DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC UTILITIES Docket 12-76-B PATRICIA BURKE, ET AL. Rationale for Legislature and Attorney General Investigation of DPU Smart Meter Mandate Legislative Brief ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Call for Investigation of … Continue reading