CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Comment against 5G network now September 30, 2016
- NTP Cancer Study Re-ignites Massachusetts Smart Meter Safety Debate May 31, 2016
- Update on MA Bill H2868 – utility meters and ratepayer’s rights May 20, 2016
- Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart March 10, 2016
- Another “Smart” Meter Rate Increase – Maryland March 5, 2016
- Comment on Opinion: Bill would Turn California Utility Poles into Cell Towers by Opinion: Bill would Turn California Utility Poles into Cell Towers | Stop "Smart" Meters, Florida! June 22, 2017 Opinion: Bill would Turn California Utility Poles into Cell Towers | Stop "Smart" Meters, Florida!
- Comment on Why Stop Smart Meters? by Thomas June 20, 2017 Thomas
- Comment on Frequently Asked Questions by Sarah June 19, 2017 Sarah
- Comment on Why Stop Smart Meters? by JohnR June 17, 2017 JohnR
- Comment on The Science by Former Alex Jone$tein Fan June 14, 2017 Former Alex Jone$tein Fan
Category Archives: Blog
Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart The deployment of wireless smart meters is an economic driver introduced via the Massachusetts Green Communities Act of 2008. Worcester is the site of the National Grid smart meter pilot … Continue reading
Southborough, Massachusetts is the site of highly publicized American’s with Disabilities Act lawsuit against the Fay School, the nation’s oldest boarding school, concerning a 12 year old child who developed a pattern of illness while attending classes in Wi-Fi enabled classrooms. … Continue reading
Long term chronic exposure from industrial-scale school Wi-Fi at exposure levels catering to military priorities is a practice many nations reject. Ukraine, Turkey, Spain, Poland, Peru, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, … Continue reading
Engineering Expert to Rhode Island Governor’s Disability Board, “Wireless Is Not Sustainable” The Rhode Island Governor’s Commission on Disabilities forum in N. Kingston featured testimony from individuals experiencing discrimination as the result of health conditions related to wireless radio … Continue reading
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20150307/OPINION/150307102/2011/OPINION March 07. 2015 7:24AM Burke: Danger from smart meters, Wi-Fi The Senate Committee on Global Warming and Climate Change issued its report “No Time to Waste” in February 2015. Senators Pacheco, Eldridge, Barrett, Downing, McGee, and Hudland state: “Our climate … Continue reading
Questioning the Safety of Our Children’s Exposure to Wireless Radiation – An Important Discussion for Parents and Educators Wednesday, June 10th, 7-9 pm, Plymouth Church, 87 Edgell Rd, Framingham, MA Many parents and educators, are unaware that wireless devices being … Continue reading
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS Docket 12-76-A DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC UTILITIES Docket 12-76-B PATRICIA BURKE, ET AL. Rationale for Legislature and Attorney General Investigation of DPU Smart Meter Mandate Legislative Brief ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Call for Investigation of … Continue reading