CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Wireless’ Rude, Rude Awakenings January 17, 2018
- Microwave Radiation vs. Health and Environment, MA MBTA Monopoles, Meters, and More August 14, 2017
- Insomnia July 2, 2017
- Could no longer afford designer shoes July 2, 2017
- Who put a cell tower in our yard? Elmo July 2, 2017
- Comment on Direct Action to Stop Smart Meters! by The Health of the People is the Highest Law… | Stop Smart Meters! February 21, 2018 The Health of the People is the Highest Law… | Stop Smart Meters!
- Comment on Smart Meter Lawsuits by Johnett Wells February 19, 2018 Johnett Wells
- Comment on The Health of the People is the Highest Law… by Jenny M. February 8, 2018 Jenny M.
- Comment on Warning: PG&E Installing ‘Smart’ Meters on Solar Homes by Josh Hart February 5, 2018 Josh Hart
- Comment on FAQ: Billing Issues by sarha February 4, 2018 sarha
Category Archives: Blog
Wonder Woman and the Clean Energy Wars The only true sustainability is deep collaboration with nature and our climate. Patty’s Jenkins’ blockbuster film “Wonder Woman” takes place during World War I. Partway through the film, Steve, Chief, Charlie, Sumeer, and … Continue reading
Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart The deployment of wireless smart meters is an economic driver introduced via the Massachusetts Green Communities Act of 2008. Worcester is the site of the National Grid smart meter pilot … Continue reading
Southborough, Massachusetts is the site of highly publicized American’s with Disabilities Act lawsuit against the Fay School, the nation’s oldest boarding school, concerning a 12 year old child who developed a pattern of illness while attending classes in Wi-Fi enabled classrooms. … Continue reading
Long term chronic exposure from industrial-scale school Wi-Fi at exposure levels catering to military priorities is a practice many nations reject. Ukraine, Turkey, Spain, Poland, Peru, Lithuania, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, … Continue reading
Engineering Expert to Rhode Island Governor’s Disability Board, “Wireless Is Not Sustainable” The Rhode Island Governor’s Commission on Disabilities forum in N. Kingston featured testimony from individuals experiencing discrimination as the result of health conditions related to wireless radio … Continue reading
http://www.metrowestdailynews.com/article/20150307/OPINION/150307102/2011/OPINION March 07. 2015 7:24AM Burke: Danger from smart meters, Wi-Fi The Senate Committee on Global Warming and Climate Change issued its report “No Time to Waste” in February 2015. Senators Pacheco, Eldridge, Barrett, Downing, McGee, and Hudland state: “Our climate … Continue reading
Questioning the Safety of Our Children’s Exposure to Wireless Radiation – An Important Discussion for Parents and Educators Wednesday, June 10th, 7-9 pm, Plymouth Church, 87 Edgell Rd, Framingham, MA Many parents and educators, are unaware that wireless devices being … Continue reading
COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS Docket 12-76-A DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC UTILITIES Docket 12-76-B PATRICIA BURKE, ET AL. Rationale for Legislature and Attorney General Investigation of DPU Smart Meter Mandate Legislative Brief ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Call for Investigation of … Continue reading