CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Comment against 5G network now September 30, 2016
- NTP Cancer Study Re-ignites Massachusetts Smart Meter Safety Debate May 31, 2016
- Update on MA Bill H2868 – utility meters and ratepayer’s rights May 20, 2016
- Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart March 10, 2016
- Another “Smart” Meter Rate Increase – Maryland March 5, 2016
- Comment on Opinion: Bill would Turn California Utility Poles into Cell Towers by Opinion: Bill would Turn California Utility Poles into Cell Towers | Stop "Smart" Meters, Florida! June 22, 2017 Opinion: Bill would Turn California Utility Poles into Cell Towers | Stop "Smart" Meters, Florida!
- Comment on Why Stop Smart Meters? by Thomas June 20, 2017 Thomas
- Comment on Frequently Asked Questions by Sarah June 19, 2017 Sarah
- Comment on Why Stop Smart Meters? by JohnR June 17, 2017 JohnR
- Comment on The Science by Former Alex Jone$tein Fan June 14, 2017 Former Alex Jone$tein Fan
Category Archives: News
NTP Cancer Study Re-ignites Massachusetts Smart Meter Safety Debate On May 27, the National Toxicology Program released preliminary research results showing increased brain and heart tumors in rats after two years of exposure to wireless radiation. The Environmental Health Trust reported, ”This … Continue reading
Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart The deployment of wireless smart meters is an economic driver introduced via the Massachusetts Green Communities Act of 2008. Worcester is the site of the National Grid smart meter pilot … Continue reading
Another “Smart” Meter Rate Increase — This Time in Maryland Information & Perspective by Warren Woodward Sedona, Arizona ~ March 5, 2016 To pay for its “smart” meter boondoggle, Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE) in Maryland is asking the Maryland Pubic … Continue reading
http://www.wccatv.com/video/about-smart-meters/ABOUTSMARTMETERS46 Nina Anderson of the Safe Helps You in Sheffield MA talks about her work in citizen education and health advocacy. Sheffield was the first community in MA to attempt to vote for a moratorium on installation of wireless smart … Continue reading
http://www.wccatv.com/video/about-smart-meters/SMARTMETERS47 Nina Anderson of the Safe Helps You in Sheffield MA talks about her work in citizen education and advocacy, and the plan to provide detection devices for measuring radiofrequency exposure in Massachusetts homes and communities
http://www.wccatv.com/video/soapbox/SOAPBOX1052 WCCA TV13 produced Soapbox show is hosted by WCCA Executive Director Mauro DePasquale. Mauro’s guests are Patricia Burke and Cecelia Doucette here to talk about the dangers of wifi and to update the community about smart meter opposition.
http://www.wccatv.com/video/activate-worcester/ACTIVATEWORCESTER135 Activate Worcester, hosted by Ron Motta shows viewers how to participate and become active in Worcester. Ron’s guest is Patricia Burke talking about oppostion to smart meters
http://www.wccatv.com/video/what-its-worth/WHATITSWORTH327 Tommy Colletta is the host of the WCCA TV13 What It’s Worth show.Tommy’s guest is Patricia Burke.