CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Microwave Radiation vs. Health and Environment, MA MBTA Monopoles, Meters, and More August 14, 2017
- Insomnia July 2, 2017
- Could no longer afford designer shoes July 2, 2017
- Who put a cell tower in our yard? Elmo July 2, 2017
- Home alone what is 5G? July 2, 2017
- Comment on FAQ: Health Issues by Catherine October 10, 2017 Catherine
- Comment on How YOU Can Stop ‘Smart’ Meters by N Smith October 9, 2017 N Smith
- Comment on How YOU Can Stop ‘Smart’ Meters by ALICE M BOUDREAU September 22, 2017 ALICE M BOUDREAU
- Comment on CA Legislature Approves SB649 By Narrow Margin– CALL GOVERNOR NOW TO VETO by Ardys De Lu September 18, 2017 Ardys De Lu
- Comment on Sample Letters to Utility by James R. Carter, Sr. September 17, 2017 James R. Carter, Sr.
Category Archives: News
NTP Cancer Study Re-ignites Massachusetts Smart Meter Safety Debate On May 27, the National Toxicology Program released preliminary research results showing increased brain and heart tumors in rats after two years of exposure to wireless radiation. The Environmental Health Trust reported, ”This … Continue reading
Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart The deployment of wireless smart meters is an economic driver introduced via the Massachusetts Green Communities Act of 2008. Worcester is the site of the National Grid smart meter pilot … Continue reading
Another “Smart” Meter Rate Increase — This Time in Maryland Information & Perspective by Warren Woodward Sedona, Arizona ~ March 5, 2016 To pay for its “smart” meter boondoggle, Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE) in Maryland is asking the Maryland Pubic … Continue reading
http://www.wccatv.com/video/about-smart-meters/ABOUTSMARTMETERS46 Nina Anderson of the Safe Helps You in Sheffield MA talks about her work in citizen education and health advocacy. Sheffield was the first community in MA to attempt to vote for a moratorium on installation of wireless smart … Continue reading
http://www.wccatv.com/video/about-smart-meters/SMARTMETERS47 Nina Anderson of the Safe Helps You in Sheffield MA talks about her work in citizen education and advocacy, and the plan to provide detection devices for measuring radiofrequency exposure in Massachusetts homes and communities
http://www.wccatv.com/video/soapbox/SOAPBOX1052 WCCA TV13 produced Soapbox show is hosted by WCCA Executive Director Mauro DePasquale. Mauro’s guests are Patricia Burke and Cecelia Doucette here to talk about the dangers of wifi and to update the community about smart meter opposition.
http://www.wccatv.com/video/activate-worcester/ACTIVATEWORCESTER135 Activate Worcester, hosted by Ron Motta shows viewers how to participate and become active in Worcester. Ron’s guest is Patricia Burke talking about oppostion to smart meters
http://www.wccatv.com/video/what-its-worth/WHATITSWORTH327 Tommy Colletta is the host of the WCCA TV13 What It’s Worth show.Tommy’s guest is Patricia Burke.