CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Wireless’ Rude, Rude Awakenings January 17, 2018
- Microwave Radiation vs. Health and Environment, MA MBTA Monopoles, Meters, and More August 14, 2017
- Insomnia July 2, 2017
- Could no longer afford designer shoes July 2, 2017
- Who put a cell tower in our yard? Elmo July 2, 2017
- Comment on Direct Action to Stop Smart Meters! by The Health of the People is the Highest Law… | Stop Smart Meters! February 21, 2018 The Health of the People is the Highest Law… | Stop Smart Meters!
- Comment on Smart Meter Lawsuits by Johnett Wells February 19, 2018 Johnett Wells
- Comment on The Health of the People is the Highest Law… by Jenny M. February 8, 2018 Jenny M.
- Comment on Warning: PG&E Installing ‘Smart’ Meters on Solar Homes by Josh Hart February 5, 2018 Josh Hart
- Comment on FAQ: Billing Issues by sarha February 4, 2018 sarha
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Please call your Senator and ask that they support MA Senate budget amendment #868 MA Bill H2868 An Act Relative to utilities, smart meters, and ratepayers rights, was sponsored by former Rep. Steven DiNatale and supported by Petitioners: Stephen L. … Continue reading
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 28, 2015 Harvard Ethics Report Fuels MA DPU Smart Meter Fraud Complaint In response to the report … Continue reading
When the smart meter pilot program launched in Worcester in 2012, the national smart meter narrative was unraveling due to health, cost, green washing, security, privacy, safety, and fire issues. The Texas Public Utilities Commission addressed the health issue. … Continue reading
What We Didn’t Learn on Memorial Day 2011 About the Wireless World Do you remember that in May of 2011, the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research on Cancer declared radio frequency exposures a Class 2B possible human … Continue reading
http://ehtrust.org/california-medical-association-wireless-resolution/ California Medical Association House of Delegates Resolution Wireless Standards Reevaluation 2014 PASSED CMA 2014 HOD Resolutions Adopted Resolution 107- 14 … Continue reading
Contact: StopSmartMetersMASS@gmail.com MA RESIDENTS FILE DPU FRAUD COMPLAINT WITH ATTORNEY GENERAL Short Version Massachusetts residents have filed a fraud complaint with the Attorney General and the Legislature concerning the $7B MA Department of Public Utilities smart meter mandate. Smart meters … Continue reading