- Former CIA Director: “a so-called ‘smart’ grid that is as vulnerable as what we’ve got is not smart at all, it’s a really, really stupid grid.”
May 2013 Congressional Report: Markey: “The last few years have seen the threat of a crippling cyber-attack against the US electric grid increase significantly.”
- Televent, a huge ‘smart grid’ company was just hacked.
- Energy.ca.gov: “further research will be necessary to address those security issues”
- MIT: “the greater the risk of security breaches or cyber attacks.”
- UK Register: “Smart meters are essentially crap computers in a crap box,”
- Sacremento State: “The Smart Grid has several network layers and every network layer and technology used represents a potential avenue of attack.”
- NIST(.gov): “it is important to assume devices will become penetrated”
- Business Insider: “one-third of these ARRA/Stimulus ‘smart grid’ projects failed to put in adequate security controls.”
- Gen. Keith Alexander, National Security Agency and U.S. Cyber Command Chief: “What I am concerned about…is when these transition from disruptive to destructive attacks,” says Alexander. “And I think those are coming. We have to be ready for that. … The probability for a crisis is mounting.
CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Comment against 5G network now September 30, 2016
- NTP Cancer Study Re-ignites Massachusetts Smart Meter Safety Debate May 31, 2016
- Update on MA Bill H2868 – utility meters and ratepayer’s rights May 20, 2016
- Massachusetts’ Smart Meter Math is Not So Smart March 10, 2016
- Another “Smart” Meter Rate Increase – Maryland March 5, 2016
- Comment on CA Bill SB 649 Would Force Transmitters Outside Your Home by Stephanie C. Fox April 25, 2017 Stephanie C. Fox
- Comment on CA Bill SB 649 Would Force Transmitters Outside Your Home by Victoria Parks April 25, 2017 Victoria Parks
- Comment on FAQ: Legal Issues by carolyn Crneck April 18, 2017 carolyn Crneck
- Comment on FAQ: “Smart” Meter Basics by Josh Hart April 18, 2017 Josh Hart
- Comment on FAQ: “Smart” Meter Basics by Nancy April 18, 2017 Nancy