- Former CIA Director: “a so-called ‘smart’ grid that is as vulnerable as what we’ve got is not smart at all, it’s a really, really stupid grid.”
May 2013 Congressional Report: Markey: “The last few years have seen the threat of a crippling cyber-attack against the US electric grid increase significantly.”
- Televent, a huge ‘smart grid’ company was just hacked.
- Energy.ca.gov: “further research will be necessary to address those security issues”
- MIT: “the greater the risk of security breaches or cyber attacks.”
- UK Register: “Smart meters are essentially crap computers in a crap box,”
- Sacremento State: “The Smart Grid has several network layers and every network layer and technology used represents a potential avenue of attack.”
- NIST(.gov): “it is important to assume devices will become penetrated”
- Business Insider: “one-third of these ARRA/Stimulus ‘smart grid’ projects failed to put in adequate security controls.”
- Gen. Keith Alexander, National Security Agency and U.S. Cyber Command Chief: “What I am concerned about…is when these transition from disruptive to destructive attacks,” says Alexander. “And I think those are coming. We have to be ready for that. … The probability for a crisis is mounting.
CONTACT USFill out the form below and someone will get back with you shortly.
RECENT POSTS – URGENT!
- Microwave Radiation vs. Health and Environment, MA MBTA Monopoles, Meters, and More August 14, 2017
- Insomnia July 2, 2017
- Could no longer afford designer shoes July 2, 2017
- Who put a cell tower in our yard? Elmo July 2, 2017
- Home alone what is 5G? July 2, 2017
- Comment on FAQ: Health Issues by Catherine October 10, 2017 Catherine
- Comment on How YOU Can Stop ‘Smart’ Meters by N Smith October 9, 2017 N Smith
- Comment on How YOU Can Stop ‘Smart’ Meters by ALICE M BOUDREAU September 22, 2017 ALICE M BOUDREAU
- Comment on CA Legislature Approves SB649 By Narrow Margin– CALL GOVERNOR NOW TO VETO by Ardys De Lu September 18, 2017 Ardys De Lu
- Comment on Sample Letters to Utility by James R. Carter, Sr. September 17, 2017 James R. Carter, Sr.