Who is saying what? (Forward us YOUR story!)
SR from Worcester (Click for August 2013 testimonial)
- I was taken by ambulance to a local hospital with a severe attack of vertigo
- A little over a year later… I still was not connecting the meter to my health issues.
- the dates of meter installation and my health problems coincided
- the public should be informed about the possibility of negative effects
PR from Tatnuck (Click for July 2013 email to HMSM):
- “When I questioned him about installing these meters without notice or permission, he responded they were not obligated to do that!”
- “Had I not been home that day, there would be a Smart Meter on my home now without my consent. “
October 2013: WCCA SPECIAL EDITORIAL: ABOUT SMART METERS#1 John Dick recounts two acquaintances’ recent auto-enroll/opt out sagas; Clare and Patricia discuss various aspects and Leslie Saffer gives the testimony she recently presented to the Worcester Public Safety and Transportation Committee. Click here for more ‘smart’ meter TV/Radio/Newspaper/Magazine links.